Thursday 20 July 2017

Tour de Fleece day 20


I have yarn! A luvverly squishy skein that is incredibly soft. I lost count of the yardage when I was winding it around the niddy noddy, partly because I was having to fend off Flo's nudges and cheek rubs! But there should be plenty for a cosy cowl. Something I can snuggle inside. The colours are really soothing too - my fellow Stylecraft blogstar Kathryn (CrafternoonTreats) had the batts made specially for me after Mr JK died and the colours were chosen to represent the range of emotions I might be feeling. Thank you Kathryn for such a kind and thoughtful gift. xxx





2 comments:

VeggieMummy said...

What beautiful yarn in my favourite colours. I can't wait to see your cowl. xx

Judy said...

Such a lovely gift--that will keep on giving--each time you wear your finished cowl!