Sunday 8 March 2015

This weekend....


........  I have enjoyed the spring sunshine sat drinking tea in the garden. Bliss!!


March sunshine


........ finished spinning the first half of my braid of pink fibre.............


Pink Coast handspun WIP (1)


.............. and knitted the third of my blocks for my Love Squared blanket.


Love Squared WIP (2)


This weekend, Florence has enjoyed the sunshine outside.......


bench Flo

basking in the March sun Flo (1)


.........assisted me with some spinning.......


Flo helps spin (1)


.........  and kept a beady eye on the progress of 'her' blanket!


Love Squared WIP (3)


See you very soon! xxx

6 comments:

Jennyff said...

I am longing to get down to our communal garden with my knitting and a flask. Sadly one of our resident cats moved away this week, Milo was lovely company and like to be on our knees when we sat out. You are so fortunately to share a home and love of crafts with the beautiful Flo.

DebbyMc said...

Such a good helper, Flo! Her blanket is going to be fantastic :-)

Lynne said...

That looks like my kind of weekend! Here's to many more!

snoopydogknits said...

Sounds like a pretty perfect weekend to me! Ros x

knittingsandwich said...

i'll be honest, i had trouble focusing on the rest of your post after that first photo! looks like the perfect way to spend a morning. or afternoon... or evening for that matter!
-melissa

knittingsandwich said...

love those colors! looks like a wonderful weekend!
-claire