Saturday 12 July 2014

Tour de Fleece Day 8


Not as much spinning as I'd hoped today as our day managed to get filled up with other jobs. However, I am really enjoying spinning this beautiful fibre. It is a soft as a cloud and drafts so easily. I am thinking that I might N-ply the singles to try to preserve some of the colour changes. Otherwise, I fear that it might look rather subdued once plied. I have no idea what yardage to expect; hopefully enough for an infinity scarf and mitts.


Tour de Fleece 2014 day 8 (2)


I have my next section of fibre ready and waiting for tomorrow. Aren't the colours just magical? xxx


Tour de Fleece 2014 day 8 (3)

2 comments:

snoopydogknits said...

Gosh, just catching up with you. What a busy week you've had!!! That fibre is really beautiful. I love the colours. Look forward to seeing the finished yarn! Rosx

Helsie said...

Lovely colour !